Doc. RNDr. Vojtěch Kubíček, Ph.D.
Born 4/27/1978 in Strakonice
Faculty of Science
Department of Inorganic Chemistry
Hlavova 2030, 128 43 Prague 2
tel.: +420 22195 1436
Charles University in Prague, Inorganic chemistry: Mgr. 2001, RNDr. 2004, Ph.D. 2007, Doc. 2013
Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Charles University in Prague
- CNRS, Le Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire Orleans, France: February 2008 – January 2009 (12 months) guidance of Dr. E. Jakab Toth
- Technical University Delft, The Netherlands: April – June 2004 (3 months) and January – February 2007 (1 month) guidance of Prof. J. A. Peters
- Technical University Lodz, Poland: June – July 2003 (3 weeks) guidance of Prof. S. Jankowsky
- Acid-base and coordination properties of aminophosphonic and aminophosphinic acids.
- Bisphosphonates, acid-base and coordination properties, sorption on the surface of oxidic materials.
- Macrocyclic complexes of transition metals and lanthanides for MRI and radiodiagnostics
- Inorganic laboratories (MC240C88, MC240C89) – Moodle
- Basic laboratory training (MC240C22) – Moodle
- Seminar of inorganic chemistry(MC240P21A) a II (MC240P21B) – Moodle
- Bioinorganic Chemistry (MC240P31) – Moodle
- Chemical Calculations (MC240P87) – Moodle