Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission contains:
- the manuscript in Microsoft Word (doc, docx format)
- archive file with all figures (zip or tar)
- figures are in COLOUR and 600DPI resolution
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines which is found in About the Journal.
Suggest two independent reviewers (in Comments for the Editor):
First name; Name; E-mail; Reviewing interests.
The journal applies the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0) to articles and other works we publish. If you submit your paper for publication by AUC Geographica, you agree to have the CC BY license applied to your work. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.