The materials are listed below according to the training program.
Available training materials are packed to 7z files (better for download). We recommend a 7zip open source software to manage the files.
There is as well option browse all the files on Google Drive (better for browsing and quick search).
- Antonios – SAR flood mapping – browse Google drive – download 7z file (497 MB)
- Bartsch – Permafrost and snowmelt monitoring – browse Google drive – download 7z file (379 MB)
- Kirsten – Phenology – browse Google drive – download 7z file (129 MB)
- Ronczyk – OBIA land cover VHR – browse Google drive – download 7z file (8 MB)
- Zagajewski – Hyperspectral data – browse Google drive – download 7z file (5 MB)
- Brodský – Land cover change – handout – external site with files.
List of used software:
- ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced + extensions (trial version) http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcgis-for-desktop/free-trial
- PCI Geomatica (trial version) http://www.pcigeomatics.com/resources-support/more-resources/downloads
- eCognition (trial version) http://www.ecognition.com/free-trial , please select Developer version
- LeoWorks 4 http://leoworks.asrc.ro/index.php?s=download_leoworks
- Beam 5.0 http://www.brockmann-consult.de/cms/web/beam/releases
- NEST 5.1. https://earth.esa.int/web/nest/news/-/article/nest-5-1-released
- Sentinel-1 Toolbox (S1TBX): https://sentinel.esa.int/web/sentinel/toolboxes/sentinel-1
- QGIS http://qgis.org/en/site/
- Google Earth https://www.google.com/earth/