The conference will take place in the conference centre of the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Česká zemědělská univerzita v Praze, ČZU) in Prague. The conference centre is a part of the university campus of the ČZU.
The address of the conference location is
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Česká zemědělská univerzita v Praze)
CZ-165 21 Prague 6 – Suchdol
conference hall of the Study and Information Centre / SIC
The university campus is in the Suchdol area, located in the northwestern part of Prague. The campus is can be reached by very frequent bus connections (buses 107, 147 and 359) from the terminus station "Dejvicka" of the metro line A), in the Dejvice district of Prague. The travel from the metro station Dejvicka to the conference venue will take you 15-20 minutes, including a short walk in Suchdol.
Accommodation is offered both close to the university campus in Suchdol and in the Prague district Dejvice, close to the metro terminus station "Dejvicka". The six offered hotels, labeled H1 through H6, are shown in the map below. You can get more information on the web page "Accommodation".
If you decide not to stay in one of the six offered hotels, but will stay in a hotel in the city centre (Old Town, New Town), close to the metro line A, then you will need additional 15 minutes to travel from the city centre to the metro terminus Dejvicka.
An advantage of staying in Suchdol or in the Prague district Dejvice is that those areas are rather close to the Prague airport:
- about 10 km from the Dejvice district (terminus of metro A),
- about 6 km from the university campus in Suchdol.
In the overview map below you can find:
- the location of the Conference Venue, at the university campus is in the Suchdol area
- the location of the Prague airport
- the location of the metro station Dejvicka, the terminus of the metro line A
- the location of the Prague city centre (Old Town area)
- the location of the Prague Castle
Click on the picture for larger view and for download.