Grants and projects of our group
- Grant Agency of Czech Republic, No. 16-03156S "Self-assembled polymeric nanostructures as bimodal magnetic resonance ultrasound contrast agents for imaging." Cooperation with Mgr. Martin Hrubý, Ph.D. (Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic).
- Grant Agency of Czech Republic, No. 13-08336S "Hybrid materials based on macrocyclic ligands for medical applications."
- Technological Agency of Czech Republic, No. TA03010878 "Development of new targeted radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic and therapeutic application in nuclear medicine." Cooperation with doc. František Melichar (RadioMedic s.r.o.).
- Grant Agency of Charles University, No. 327515 "Optimization of selectivity and rate of complexation of copper radioisotopes."
- Grant Agency of Charles University, No. 1076016 "Highly efficient contrast agents for non-hydrogen MRI."