Trans-Atlantic Training in 2015 was held in Prague on 8th-12th April. The topic was “Earth Observation in Terrestrial Ecosystem Dynamics”. You can find the full program of the training at this link.
The materials are listed below according to the training program.
Available training materials are packed to 7z files (better for download). We recommend a 7zip open source software to manage the files.
There is as well option browse all the files on Google Drive (better for browsing and quick search).
- Antonios – SAR flood mapping – browse Google drive – download 7z file (497 MB)
- Bartsch – Permafrost and snowmelt monitoring – browse Google drive – download 7z file (379 MB)
- Kirsten – Phenology – browse Google drive – download 7z file (129 MB)
- Ronczyk – OBIA land cover VHR – browse Google drive – download 7z file (8 MB)
- Zagajewski – Hyperspectral data – browse Google drive – download 7z file (5 MB)
- Brodský – Land cover change – handout – external site with files.
List of used software:
- ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced + extensions (trial version) http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcgis-for-desktop/free-trial
- PCI Geomatica (trial version) http://www.pcigeomatics.com/resources-support/more-resources/downloads
- eCognition (trial version) http://www.ecognition.com/free-trial , please select Developer version
- LeoWorks 4 http://leoworks.asrc.ro/index.php?s=download_leoworks
- Beam 5.0 http://www.brockmann-consult.de/cms/web/beam/releases
- NEST 5.1. https://earth.esa.int/web/nest/news/-/article/nest-5-1-released
- Sentinel-1 Toolbox (S1TBX): https://sentinel.esa.int/web/sentinel/toolboxes/sentinel-1
- QGIS http://qgis.org/en/site/
- Google Earth https://www.google.com/earth/
Photos from the training can be accessed from here.